Wednesday, December 29, 2010

something about you



about a Love and happiness
can I actually see its substance....
that everyone is this Love, and, that
I can be it well and always from my hearth...

so, what's wrong with a treasure
that everyone in hearth their's have ?
can't we see and feel inside
what for we need these others to acquire from

is that of pulling doors
for running into
the open space of subtle mind
to reach this light of understanding

and there it is
this feeling, giving and receiving for
this everchanging, always bright
love for life, for love, for breath

love you - say I - hearth from mine
from state of conciousness and soul
I'm standing here with love to share with...
can you bear, it 's shared with you and few...?

I love you from my hearth
and my hearth belongs to me
and my love is opened to you
and you are here, within my hearth!

No comments: